Welcome to Char-Bo Campground, where we invite you to spend time
in the clean, unspoiled beauty of the Northeast Kingdom of
Vermont. Roam our woods, explore our country roads, and fish in
the area’s many streams and lakes. Then return to our grounds to
marvel at a true 360° panoramic view of the lakes and mountains
… maybe even from your campsite itself! We would love to share
our little corner of Vermont with you. Put some time aside to
come and enjoy your stay with us, just shy of the Canadian
border, where the air is purer and the grass and trees are just
a wee bit greener … until, of course, when they explode into the
colors of autumn!
Note: During the current COVID-19 pandemic, visitors in Vermont
will be required to complete a Certificate of Compliance based
upon Executive Order 01-20.
Click here to
download a fillable PDF form that you may complete prior to
arrival, speeding up your registration process. Thank you
for your cooperation!
• New 50-amp full hook-up sites
• Clean, modern restrooms with hot showers • Wi-Fi available •
• Picnic table and fireplace at each site • On-site
laundry facilities • Dump station •
• In-ground swimming pool • Playground •
• Basketball • Horseshoes • Volleyball • Planned
• Fully stocked camp store with groceries, camping
supplies, firewood, ice and beer • Propane •
• Well-behaved pets on leash are welcome •
Open May 15th thru September
Where Camping and Fun Come Together!